- This event has passed.
December 7, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Empowered women empower women
Join Allison Izu, Jana Lam, Coco Moon and Mohala Eyewear at a unique learn and shop event. Hear from these female entrepreneurs about your power as consumers to create positive change in the world.
10:00 a.m. – Brand founders talk about conscious consumerism and styling yourself from a place of love.
10:30 a.m. – Shop, sip rose, get personal styling and fit advice from all four founders.
***Giveaway Drawing 1***
12:00 p.m. – Brand founders talk about conscious consumerism and styling yourself from a place of love.
12:30 p.m. – Shop, sip rose, get personal styling and fit advice from all four founders.
***Giveaway Drawing 2***
Guests can enjoy exclusive shopping offers for the day including:
- Guests will have a chance to win an EMPOWER Shop Gift Package from all four brands valued at $400+! We will select two winners during the event! No purchase necessary just join the email lists for all brands at the door.
- Bring a new book (for ages 3-8) to be donated to Reading is Fundamental which benefits Hawaii public schools and receive a 10% discount off your Allison Izu purchase and/or receive a free limited edition Aloha Collection X Mohala Eyewear Pouch (retail value $22) with your Mohala sunglasses purchase. Every book and sunglasses purchase will qualify for one free pouch.
- 15% off of your entire Jana Lam purchase
- 10% off your entire Coco Moon purchase and shop online exclusives
- 25% discount on a wide selection of Mohala styles
This event is free and open to the public, rsvp to attend today!
Together, we’ll leverage our power as brands and consumers towards creating the world we want to see.
For more information on presenting brands visit, allisonizu.com, janalam.com, cocomoonhawaii.com and mohalaeyewear.com