- This event has passed.
Freelancers Workgroup: Best Practices for Small Businesses & Freelancers
March 21, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Impact Hub HNL hosts monthly meetings of the Hawaii Freelancer’s Network for all freelancers, entrepreneurs, and small business owners. In March, we’ll be doing a workgroup format to learn from the best experts – our fellow freelancers and small business owners.
What’s on the agenda for the workgroup discussion:
- Business Documentation: invoices, proposals, contracts, and other admin
- How to break up with Bad Clients (and what to do if contract relationships feel like employee relationships
- Self-Branding: How to tell the world about your Business
- How to Charge for ‘Creative- Thinking’ Time
- Freelance vs Full Time: which work works best.
- Productivity hacks.
- Managing time zones