Dive in to your career in innovation and entrepreneurship at XLR8HI
Get a head start
Interns work hand-in-hand with our team on projects that will directly impact our company and the Hawaii innovation & entrepreneurial community. During this program interns will develop professional skills to stand out in today’s job market and real-world knowledge to apply across multiple industries. Outside of their job specific projects, all interns gain exposure to best business practices, ecosystem building activities, and day-to-day operations of Sultan Ventures.
Our interns are expected to:
- Be proactive in identifying company needs and creating solutions
- Take ownership of the work, care about a job well done and pay attention to detail
- Be flexible, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate effectively on a daily basis with other interns, fellows, and team members
- Be willing to take on any project, large or small
- Work as a part of a team
- Commit to a high level of confidentiality
- Have great attitude, desire to learn, and lots of energy and enthusiasm
- 20 – 30 hours / week
- 4 months (April – July, 2021)
All internship positions for Spring / Summer 2021 are unpaid.
Application Deadline: Ongoing