Join a cohort of small businesses striving to create value in Hawai’i
The XLR8HI preX program is a FREE, virtual, 4-week investment readiness and training program for Hawai’i entrepreneurs. We’re sharing our critical knowledge, tools, and guidance to help local businesses succeed. The program, backed by Hawai’i Technology Development Corporation (HTDC) and Sultan Ventures, is designed for Hawai’i founders, startups, small-business owners, entrepreneurs, and side-hustle workers looking for training and mentorship. Let’s evaluate ideas. Launch a new company. Grow an existing business. The preX program is for those looking to raise capital, gain traction, grow customers, scale their business, or apply to an accelerator program.
Let us enable you to:
- Refine your business model with direct feedback from investors and mentors
- Craft a compelling pitch to attract initial customers, investors, and partners
- Create connections with local investment programs and potential funders
- Prepare for the investor due diligence process
- Identity key priorities to advance your business over the next 3-12 months